RLS Book Circulation with the WMS Library
We are happy to be offering curbside library book circulation to RLS students
Requesting WMS Library Books:
- Go to www.wmslibrary.com and click on CATALOG in the Quick Links menu (then bookmark that page).
- Click LOGIN in the top right corner of the page.
- Click LOGIN WITH GOOGLE and log in with your WPS Google username and password.
- Search for books by putting a search term in the search box.
- When you find a book you’d like to check out, click REQUEST underneath the image of the cover.
- Make sure your email address is correct and click SUBMIT REQUEST.
Picking Up and Returning Books:
- When your book becomes available, you will receive an email letting you know your book will be available within the next two days (for example, if you request a book on a Monday and get an email saying it’s available, it will be ready for you by Wednesday).
- Please do not come to pick up your books until you have received an email from the WMS Library. If the book you request is unavailable at the time of your request, you will receive an email when it is available.
- NOTE: emails will come to students, not parents/guardians. Students: remember to check your email regularly and then let your families know when your books are available for pick-up.
- Your books will be put into plastic bags and labeled with your names and then placed in a bin labeled “WMS Library RLS Book Circulation” outside the Donizetti entrance of the Middle School. Please pick up AND RETURN your books in that bin.
- Books are due three weeks after the date they are placed in the bin and the due date will be stamped on the inside of the book.