RLS Book Circulation with the WMS Library
Students should pick up requested books in the Library.
Requesting WMS Library Books:
- Go to www.wmslibrary.com and click on CATALOG in the Quick Links menu (then bookmark that page).
- Click LOGIN in the top right corner of the page.
- Click LOGIN WITH GOOGLE and log in with your WPS Google username and password.
- Search for books by putting a search term in the search box.
- When you find a book you’d like to check out, click REQUEST underneath the image of the cover.
- Make sure your email address is correct and click SUBMIT REQUEST.
Picking Up and Returning Books:
- When your book becomes available, you will receive an email letting you know your book will be available within the next two days.
- Please do not come to pick up your books until you have received an email from the WMS Library. If the book you request is unavailable at the time of your request, you will receive an email when it is available.
- Books are due three weeks after the date they are checked out and can be returned to the WMS Library as usual.